UTAH NET ZERO CONSORTIUM
Join our movement to create affordable non-polluting homes & buildings and healthier indoor environments.
Poster art © Anderson Design Group, Inc. Used with permission by www.ADGstore.com
WHO WE ARE
We define “net zero” as zero net energy consumption, which means that the total amount of energy used by the building is roughly equal to the amount of renewable energy created on the site.
Achieving net zero is a process, and we welcome everyone who is taking steps to increase the energy efficiency of Utah’s homes and buildings.
Provide networking opportunities for collaborators in the net-zero arena
Support and broadcast net-zero events and projects
Educate government leaders, subcontractors, tradespeople, and homeowners on net-zero topics
“A good solution solves more than one problem.”
–Wendell Berry, “Solving for Pattern”
The Utah Net Zero Consortium meets regularly on the 4th Tuesday of the month. All are welcome to join the dialogue to increase energy resiliency, health, and vibrant neighborhoods. RSVP so that we can send you specific details about the meetings each month.
- Every 4th Tuesday (unless noted otherwise), 2:00-2:45 pm
- SLC Public Library, Conference Room A
- 210 East 400 South, SLC 84111
- February: Tuesday, 2/25 2:00-2:45
- March 2020: Tuesday, 3/24 2:00-2:45
- April 2020: Tuesday, 4/28 2:00-2:45
- May 2020: Tuesday, 5/26 2:00-2:45
- June 2020: Tuesday, 6/23 2:00-2:45
- July 2020: Tuesday, 7/28 2:00-2:45
- August 2020: Tuesday, 8/25 2:00-2:45
- September 2020: Tuesday, 9/22 2:00-2:45
- October 2020: Tuesday, 10/27 2:00-2:45
- November 2020: Tuesday, 11/24 2:00-2:45
- December 2020: No Meeting, resume January 26th, 2021